Pentax has made a very Limited Edition Q7 Premium Camera & Lens Kit, Only 1000 of these kits will be produced and I’VE GOT ONE! :D
“The PENTAX Q7 Premium Kit consists of the super-compact, ultra-lightweight PENTAX Q7 lens-interchangeable digital camera, four High-Performance-series lenses including the new PENTAX-08 WIDE ZOOM ultra-wide-angle zoom lens, and a host of accessories. This special-edition kit will be available in a limited quantity of 1,000 units worldwide”.
Wanna know why I love my Q so much? See my other Pentax Q & Pentax Q7 related videos;
Pentax Q7 Premium Kit http://www.pentaxwebstore.com/product/50594
- The PENTAX-01 STANDARD PRIME and PENTAX-02 STANDARD ZOOM lenses have been treated with a black coating identical to that used on the camera body, to enhance visual harmony.
- The Metal Hood for 01 is treated with a special back coating that matches the color of the 01 lens.
- The O-CB133 is a shoulder-bag-type camera case, which holds a Q7 camera body with the 02 lens mounted, and as many as five interchangeable Q-mount lenses.
- The kit is packaged in a specially designed kit box.
PENTAX Q7 Body Key Features
- Customizable in 120 colors
- Q-Mount Compatible with system of lenses
- Upgraded 1/1.7 inch, back-illuminated CMOS image sensor
- Smart Effects Modes & Creative User Modes
- Bokeh Control
- Customized Quick Dial
- In-body Sensor-Shift Shake Reduction (SR) Mechanism
- Eye-Fi Card Compatibility
- 3-inch LCD Monitor with advanced anti-reflection coating
- Fast shooting at 5 FPS and shutter speeds from 1/2000 to 30 seconds
- Fast Autofocus
- ISO Speeds up to 12800
- Traditional DSLR Modes
- In-body RAW development
- HDR Capture
- Full 1080p h.264 HD video recording
- HDMI Port
- Built-In Pop-up Flash
- SD, SDHC, SDXC compatible
- External Viewfinder Available for Purchase
PENTAX 01 Standard Prime Lens Key Features
- Focal length equivalent to 47mm in the 35mm format
- Two high-grade aspherical lens elements to minimize aberrational effects
- Lens shutter features 5 aperture blades and syncs with the Q’s built in flash at speeds up to 1/2000 sec
- Maximum aperture of F1.9 for superb light gathering and depth of field control
- PENTAX lens coating technology for beautifully defined, high contrast images with minimal flare
- Neutral Density filter allows for open aperture photography in bright settings
02 Standard Zoom Lens Key Features
- Focal length equivalent to 27.5-83.0mm in the 35mm format.
- Maximum variable aperture of F2.8-4.5 offers an outstanding balance between light gathering and compact construction.
- Four extra-low dispersion (ED) aspherical lens elements keep chromatic aberrations to a minimum throughout its zoom range.
- PENTAX lens coating technology for beautifully defined, high-contrast images with minimal flare.
- Lens shutter features 5 aperture blades and syncs with the Q’s built-in flash at speeds up to 1/2000 sec.
- Neutral Density filter allows for open-aperture photography in bright settings.
PENTAX 06 TELEPHOTO ZOOM Key Features
- The PENTAX 06 TELEPHOTO ZOOM lens covers focal lengths between 15mm-45mm (equivalent to 83mm-249mm in 35mm format), and features a maximum aperture of f/2.8 throughout its entire zoom range.
- Incorporates two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements and one super-low dispersion glass element for exceptional image rendition.
- Measures 2.2 inches in length and 2.0 inches in diameter, and weighs in at 3.2 ounces; making it extremely compact and lightweight by design.
- Quick-Shift focus system allows for instant switching to manual focus.
- Super Protect (SP) coating is applied to front surface of optics.
PENTAX Q 08 Wide Zoom Lens Key Features
- This ultra-light, super compact zoom lens has the shortest overall length (approximately 38 millimeters) among the Q-mount zoom lenses, and features a body weighing a mere 75 grams. This pocketable lens is perfect for a variety of applications, and even fun, creative exaggerated perspectives.
- Flexibility of focal lengths from 17.5mm to 27mm (in the 35mm format) when mounted on a Q7, perfect for on-the-go snapshots, landscapes, architecture and street photography where zooming flexibility is desired.
- Featuring an inner-focus mechanism, with an STM (stepper motor) drive for high-speed, low-noise auto focus operation for smooth and discreet shooting.
- With its DSA (Dual Super Aspherical) and its ED (extra low dispersion) glass elements, enjoy reduced chromatic aberration for clear, high resolution images with edge to edge sharpness.
- SP (Super Protect) coating to keep the front surface free of dust and stains.
– See more at: http://www.pentaxwebstore.com/product/50594#sthash.fZYmNQ0V.dpuf