Thanks to the kind folks at Nintendo Australia, Blunty has a Nintendo 2DS in hand just ahead of it’s release, so here’s an unboxing & and comparison to the two sister models, the 3DS and 3DS XL.
2DS review to follow soon… let me know what you’d like to see.
“The new Nintendo 2DS system gives you all the features of the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL, minus 3D viewing. And the price ($149AU) makes the world of Nintendo games even more accessible.
- Compatible with all Nintendo 3DS and most Nintendo DS games.
- Wireless connectivity for multiplayer and co-op play.
- Access to the Nintendo eShop, with digital games, free demos, and special offers.
- Parental controls that let adults manage the system’s content.
What’s in the box? All you need to play right away.
- Nintendo 2DS
- Nintendo 2DS stylus (inserted into the system’s stylus holder)
- SDHC Card (inserted into the system’s SD Card slot)
- Nintendo 3DS AC adapter
- AR Cards