Sigma 35mm f/1.4 Lens review (cross posted from DDTV http://www.youtube.com/user/DigiDirectTV )
“For wide angle photography, this Sigma 35mm lens and its circular 9-bladed f/1.4 aperture ensure excellent brightness and blurred background effects. The Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting and provides sharp and high contrast images even in backlit conditions.
The lens’ Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) and floating inner focusing system ensure that you experience quick, quiet and precise autofocusing whenever you need it. Adjust focus using either autofocus (AF), or manual focus, without having to switch camera modes or change settings – just flick the switch from AF to MF.
For greater build quality and strength, all metallic parts and the new Thermally Stable Composite compound material (TSC), are housed internally. Its brass made bayonet mount has both high accuracy and durability, and a special treatment is applied to its surface giving it greater strength and making it highly resistant to long-term daily use.
– Standard lens with large maximum aperture of F1.4.
– It creates sharp images with high contrast and ensures superior peripheral brightness.
– Incorporates molded glass aspherical lens, perfectly correcting coma aberration and creating superior image quality.
– Super multi-layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting.
– Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensuring silent, high-speed AF.“
DigiDIRECT TV is a photography centric web-show, lead by Blunty and backed by DigiDiRECT.com.au your leading digital camera experts. Australian resellers of popular digital camera and digital SLR brands such as Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Pentax, Olympus and more… subscribe on YouTube to catch every ep.