This week on DDTV, Blunty’s preview of the LEICA T, Leica’s new Mirrorless interchangeable lens camera system.
“Leica T-System – the only system in its class that combines groundbreaking design, craftsmanship and instinctive use for the most enjoyable and rewarding experience in photography. The T System offers the user an experience that is unforgettably new yet uniquely Leica.”
ica Leica T Features
- Extremely robust – Unibody design crafted from a single block of aluminum and assembled by hand
- Minimalist Design & Easy To Use: The Leica T simplifies photography with its touchscreen and four controls. It adapts to any shooting situation and allows the user to switch between automatic and manual modes easily. The easy touse touchscreen allows the user to focus and compose a picture simply by touching the screen in any light.
- MyCamera: One of the unique feature of the Leica T is it affords the user to have different settings under MyCamera. This allows the user to program the camera according to photographic needs. To bring up a particular setting, one only to touch the screen. These settings can be changed just as easily by touching the screen.
- Brilliant Pictures: The Leica T captures sharp, brilliant pictures with high contrast and vivid color while providing fast, precise and virtually silent focusing and displaying the image in an instant. It also allows the user to switch to full HD video simply by switching on the camera and pressing the dedicated movie button.
- System-to-system compatibility: The lenses of the Leica M-System are arguably the best 35 mm lenses in the world. Thanks to the M-Adapter T, more than 20 of them can also be used with theT-System!
- Sharing in a Snap: With an integrated Wi-Fi, the Leica T allows the photographer to shoot and shares pictures and videos via e-mail, Facebook and other social networks. With its wireless transmission, the Leica T makes it possible to send pictures directly from the camera to a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- 16GB built-in memory: With a built-in memory of 16GB, the user doesn’t have to worry about forgetting an SD card. The camera also features a slot for SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards.
- Remote Function: The remote function of the Leica T app allows the user to connect a smartphone or tablet to the camera wirelessly and use it as a remote electronic viewfinder for the Leica T. This allows the user to set the shutter speed, aperture and activate the shutter release remotely.
DigiDIRECT TV is a photography centric web-show, lead by Blunty and backed by DigiDiRECT.com.au your leading digital camera experts. Australian resellers of popular digital camera and digital SLR brands such as Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Pentax, Olympus and more…
Join us on Google+ gplus.to/digidirectTV
Email Blunty at Blunty@DigiDirect.com.au
and of course, subscribe on YouTube to catch every ep.
And let’s not forget, the Google+ Communities page; https://plus.google.com/communities/115960292583474602573