BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera — Super Review – DigiDIRECT TV Ep 059
This week on DDTV, the BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera review supercut.
“The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera from is a compact Super 16 format camera designed for digital film production offering a Super 16 sized sensor which has an effective resolution of 1920 x 1080 and is capable of capturing 13 stops of dynamic range.”
“The Pocket Cinema Camera records Full HD video in either the lossless CinemaDNG RAW or Apple ProRes 422 (HQ) format. The active Micro Four Thirds lens mount can accommodate a growing range of MFT format lenses as well as a host of excellent legacy lenses via optional adapters. Blackmagic Design has packed all of these impressive features into a remarkably compact and lightweight magnesium alloy chassis.
– Super 16mm Sized Image Sensor
– Active Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
– 13 Stops of Dynamic Range
– Records Full HD 1920×1080 CinemaDNG RAW
– Apple ProRes 422 (HQ) at 220 Mbps
– Portable and Compact Design
– 3.5″ LCD Display with 800×480 Resolution
– Compatible SDXC and SDHC Memory Cards
– EN-EL20 Compatible Rechargeable Battery
– HDMI, LANC, 3.5mm Audio Input and Output”
DigiDIRECT TV is a photography centric web-show, lead by Blunty and backed by DigiDiRECT.com.au your leading digital camera experts. Australian resellers of popular digital camera and digital SLR brands such as Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Pentax, Olympus and more…
Join us on Google+ gplus.to/digidirectTV
Email Blunty at Blunty@DigiDirect.com.au
and of course, subscribe on YouTube to catch every ep.
And let’s not forget, the new Google+ Communities page; https://plus.google.com/communities/115960292583474602573