Blunty Reviews the new Nintendo 2DS, the latest member of the 3DS family of Portable game consoles.
Tips on how to record video of your gameplay on a 3DS, or 2DS screen (without having to have a hacked, modified 3DS with video out etc) or Smartphone etc; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkBBccWcTpQ
“The new Nintendo 2DS system gives you all the features of the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL, minus 3D viewing. And the price ($149AU) makes the world of Nintendo games even more accessible.
• Compatible with all Nintendo 3DS and most Nintendo DS games.
• Wireless connectivity for multiplayer and co-op play.
• Access to the Nintendo eShop, with digital games, free demos, and special offers.
• Parental controls that let adults manage the system’s content.
What’s in the box? All you need to play right away.
• Nintendo 2DS
• Nintendo 2DS stylus (inserted into the system’s stylus holder)
• SDHC Card (inserted into the system’s SD Card slot)
• Nintendo 3DS AC adapter
• AR Cards