ULTRA-BUDGET YouTube Gear – T7 Camera review
Meet the The Aiptek AHD T7 PRO, a Full HD camera, that can be yours for the super cheap price of under $100
could be the perfect for for those of you on a budget looking for an ideal super portable cam for doing your thing on Youtube or recording those fun times with friends.
And here is the companion piece with colour graded footage;
The Blurb fro the T7 reads like this;
• The Aiptek AHD-T7 Pro captures true-to-life vibrant colors and astonishing high def images like you`ve never seen–right in the palm of your hand
• Records stunning, Full High Definition 1920*1080p movies at 30 frames per second
• 60fps for WVGA
• H.264 Video Codec – The New Industry Standard! Longer Recording of Higher-Quality Videos Using Newest H.264 Compression!
• Takes up to 12MP high resolution images via interpolation with 5.0MP CMOS sencor
• 4X Digital Zoom (2X for 1080p)
• 2.4″ TFT LCD provides exceptional viewing clarity with high resolution. The display rotates up to 270 degrees so it`s easy to shoot a video from just about any angle.
• 4 Video Resolution Settings including the popular QVGA (320 x 240) for playback on iPod PSP, and other popular handhelds
• Continuous Shooting Mode
• Night Mode
• Audio Recording
• AV-IN: TV program recording
• HDMI Output: with the AHD-H5 Pro`s built-in HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) Terminal, it`s a simple task to transfer the HD video signal to your HDTV
• The battery inside is automatically charged when you connect the camera with your computer through the USB cable
• Edit Video and Upload to YouTube by a single click with the included ArcSoft Software
• Supports SD, MMC and up to 32GB SDHC Card, letting you store more precious moments
• Built-in microphone and speaker”